About Neeraj Sanduja
DR NEERAJ SANDUJA
MS(PGIMS), FRCS(GLASGOW), FICO(UK), FAICO(VR) ,MNAMAS
FELLOW VITREORETINA (SANKARA NETHRALAYA)
VISITING FELLOW – PEDIATRIC RETINA (USA)
Director & Senior Consultant at Delhi Retina Centre.
Senior Consultant Ophthalmologist & Vitreoretina Specialist
Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
Dr Neeraj Sanduja is a renowned senior eye surgeon and vitreoretinal specialist practicing in Gurgaon and Delhi. Dr. Sanduja is an MBBS Graduate from M D University, Rohtak and completed his MS (Ophthalmology) from the same university in 1997. He holds a Fellowship in Vitreo-Retinal Surgery from Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai and was also a Visiting Fellow in Pediatric Retina at William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan, USA. He is a Fellow of All India Collegium of Ophthalmologist and also a certified ophthalmologist by International Council of ophthalmology(UK).
- Dr Sanduja holds his expertise in treatment and management of diseases and disorders of eye like; Cataract, Age Related Macular Degeneration, Macular hole, Lattice degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, Retinopathy of Prematurity, Ocular trauma & Uveitis. With a rich experience of 18 years to his credit, Dr. Sanduja has been associated with prestigious organizations like Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon, Dr. Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital, New Delhi and Centre for Sight, Gurgaon besides others.
- Dr. Neeraj is an invited faculty in national and international conferences with more than 150 presentations to his credit. He has various publications in peer reviewed National & International journals & chapters published Internciety and Secretary, Society and Secretary, Gurgaon ophthalmological Society.
- He holds post of Joint secretary, Delhi Ophthalmological
- Currently he is affiliated with Delhi retina Centre as Director & as Senior Vitreorertina Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- He is founder director of Viaan Eye & Retina Centre, Gurgaon.