Taking one little step towards a bigger mission
Viaan collaborates with Manthan eye health Care foundation
Eye health care Services become easier to avail for underprivileged people.
Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation
Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation is a charitable trust, established in Gurgaon since April 2015. The Trust is committed to integrated eye care for the rural and urban poor , and focusing on eradication of Diabetic Eye blindness and Retinopathy of Prematurity(ROP) related childhood blindness. Charitable services of the trust are based on quality, ethics and empathy.
Vision & Mission
- Vision : Quality Eye Care for the underprivileged people
- Mission : Eradication of diabetic blindness and ROP blindness.
Objective Of The Trust
- To carry out preventive eye care awareness campaign, eye check up and eye treatment by holding Camps, workshops, seminars etc , at the community level and for the school children from time to time.
- To seek collaboration, recognition, accreditation by the National, regional and International bodies for its teaching, training and awareness courses, programs and events particularly in Sight First Programme.
Operating Principles & Guidelines:
- To maintain highest level of professional excellence in terms of expertise and equipment at all levels of eye care levels.
- To engage, hire, employ professionals, surgeons, doctors, and other support staff in the field as faculty to guarantee quality to service.
Viaan Charitable Eye Foundation is working on these issues
- Diabetes eye screening and laser treatment for diabetic retinopathy
- Glaucoma screening
- Cataract screening
- School screening to pick up early refractive errors in children
- Retinopathy of Prematurity screening in nurseries for timely laser in threshold ROP kids to save vision
- Mr Ved Rattan Sanduja
- Mr Sandeep Kumar